Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Amuzing Race

The Amuzing Race is a charity event that the Rochester Public Library hosted this weekend. I was one of the contestants on TEAM BRANDSHE. The event was very succesful. The turn out was great. There were 36 teams competing and each team has four members. You do the math on how many contestants were there. Anyway, we had a total of 16 things or events that we had to complete before having a picnic at the Sport Center at RCTC. The tasks were very tough to do and time consuming. We had to do everything ranging from collecting at least 5 lbs of aluminun cans to wiring an electrical circuit to turn the light on/off. I am very proud to say that we completed the events and made it back on time for the picnic even though we were 21st not the first place I was aiming for. I am very proud to say that our team did everything following the rules that everybody was supposed to follow. It was tempting at times to call for help especially when we cound't find the City's Three Link Shelter anywhere. It is getting late now, I have to go to sleep because I have work early tomorrow. I will post more on this later and will also post pictures later.

No comments: