Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thing 10

I think Wikis is one of the greatest creations ever online. I use them very often now a day. At home, I could use wikipedia to learn almost anything I wanted. Just type in a keyword and I guarantee you that you can get lots of information about the topic quickly. I use wiki at work as well. We use it to edit and documents our projects or document troubleshooting steps, storing phone numbers, quick link to favorite sites. The posibilities are endless. One thing that I do not like about wiki is that it is sometimes very tough to find something that you are looking for unless you know the keyword to search. The path to save documents are not very structured.

1 comment:

Mollie Pherson said...

Woo Hoo! Glad to see you have joined Round 2 of 23 Things on a Stick! Have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by September 15th. Enjoy!

Mollie from SELCO