Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thing 13

Because I use Internet Explorer 7 I can choose multiple start pages. The first start page I chose is the library's intranet. I use this one very often to access the library's pages and other applications. The second start page that I made permanantly is MY Yahoo. I have used this start page for quite some time now because of the features that it has. With your zip code, it can monitors the weather in your area and local news. The top stories of the day also appear in the middle of the screen. When I logged into my yahoo mail, it can also monitors the incoming new mails.

COOL ONLINE TOOL:COUNT DOWN TO MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY WORKING AT THE LIBRARY

Created by OnePlusYou


I love this count down clock. I will be likely use this at home for personal event and as a programmer, I will incorporate this into one of the projects some day.

No comments: