Tuesday, May 3, 2011

COSUGI Conference 2011


The conference was held at Phoenix this year. Steve Mosing, my colleague and I attended. A picture of us is above. It was one of the most exciting conference for me so far. The topics were much more relevant to our library and my position than anything I have ever attended. It was also fun to meet the Sirsi staffs. I see their names on listserves or during phone conferences but had not met any of them before this event so it was fun and exciting. Now I can kind of imagine how they look like while talking to them on the phone or seeing their names. LOL. The most important thing about this trip was that I learned a lot and some of the ideas will probably get implemented at Rochester Public Library if approved. The conference lasted 3 days and I had the privilege to attend all. My next posts will be about the sessions that I attended.

No comments: